Friday, 6 April 2018

Twist of luck

Layla's POV
This game sucks "aishah groaned".
I rolled my eyes at her focusing my attention back on the game.
I don't have her time now, shes just trying to distract me from my favorite game.
For Allah sake sulayman is here playing, I can never miss his game for anything in the world except solah though.
She grumbled beside me poking my laps.
"oh no aishah you have to stop this" I half yelled.
"Then you have to stop being crazy to put me through all this torment" she spat out pissed.
I adjusted in my sit, I know shes not angry and she wont leave me here as I watch my sulayman playing with speed,mashaALLAH he's so cute.

*the game came to an end with sualyman's team topping the chart. it has always been like that, they always topped except if he's not amidst the players.
Yes! Hes the best basketball player in the whole world to me.
"Ok I guess we are done here lover girl, can we leave now?! " aishah said in disgust standing up.
I rolled my eyes at her slapping her playfully at her back.
"cant I just get one last glimpse in peace" I teased.
"hell no, we are leaving now" she drags my hand indicating me to stand up.
Aishah is my best friend since grade one, we were totally close and most people loved our friendship. our relationship brought our families together and the both families love each other. Aishah and her family stay two houses away from mine so we are mostly cool like sisters. She has an oval face mashaAllah which made her beautiful with her big brown eyeballs. Shes 18years and 4months older than I am, she is the only daughter of her parents and has two annoying younger brothers.. she practically knows all my secrets and shes just the best I could have asked Allah for. She knows about my love for sulayman. since we go home together, shes always stuck with me every time and anytime except when we have different classes.
shes a big fan of purple color and never stops her crazy fantasy of how shes going to have a purple world and family. I mostly call her obsessed. shes cool and playful and takes no nonsense as well, I am the opposite because I am gentle and a bit reserved but we really compliment each other.
We were about leaving the court when I got a text message.
*texts*
SULAYMAN: meet me at d back of the dorm right now.
OMG! Why would sulayman text me I thought silently, he finally noticed me right?!
I looked up at aishah who is as bright as happy to leave this place.
How was I gonna break this to her, I took the courage.
"ya ainshu please can you spare me five minutes" I said putting up my best puppy doggy face, I know she really loves wen I call her that name.
"For Allahs sake where to again?" she asked half screaming  sitting.
"calm down babe I will be right back I just want to collect something at the back of the dorm" I said pulling out my phone and handling my bag to her.
I seriously can't tell aishah where I am going to, at least not now, she would insist on following me. sulayman has never texted me before, so I really need this privacy. we have never had a proper conversation. I remember stalking him on face book to get his number....
Oh my Allah does it mean sulayman likes me too or why would he want to see me, how did he really get my number. ya ALLAH am so happy, are we fin..............
Down to earth girl "aishah said snapping her fingers at me".
"Oh yeah what did u say?" I asked still so lost in my thoughts.
"don't exceed five minutes. i am going to be right here waiting for you and if you do, I am going straight to abbi and ummi to tell them you have been kidnapped" she said folding her arms.
"Oh babe" I said kissing her on her left cheek you are the best ever, I know you can't do that!" I said smiling.
I can't believe shes not questioning what I want to get, aishah is an angel she knows I would tell her when I want to.
I rushed my way out before she could reply.
the court was getting empty as people strolled out.
I ran immediately i got out of the court towards the dorm.. why does he want to see me, did he find out I like him or is the feeling now mutual.
I slapped myself mentally and increased my pace. I guess I am over thinking this, he might just need something from me.
"Oh what can that be" my thoughts running wild again.
Sulayman is a nice guy and he is every girls dream but had never been in a relationship.. hes leading the basketball team and the best player in the school...he's tall  with tanned skin and beautiful blue eyes. his hair is curly blonde and well styled, he's so neat and dresses well, he has everything ,he is everything, he is complete.. i have always stalked him on face book and he has been my secret admirer ever since the first day I got to college. I was invited to see a basket ball game by some seniors then I met him there.
I have once dreamt of myself having babies with blue eyes and raising them together with him. aishah had laughed the hell out when I told her, she had teased me for two weeks calling me sul's girl..
oh what a perfect life I could build with him only if he could love me too.
I got to the dorm and saw him resting his back on the wall, he is still in his jersey and has not changed.
"Omg this must be important" I thought again.
"What an angel" I worshipped in my mind, he's all sweaty but still very handsome.
I lowered my gaze quickly when he looked up at me.
I slowed my pace and got close to him.
"Asalam alaykum" I said almost in a whisper. his cologne filling my nostril.
"Sulayman you are the best guy ever" I praised him in my head.
"Come with me". he said without replying.
What! why should I follow him, he didn't even reply the teslim. first I came here alone to meet a non mahram and now am following him. my parents will never be happy, they trained me more than this. what about ALLAH?!
"Astagfurullah" I said in my mind and followed him.
We walked past the dorm into the garden.
"ohno this is taking time" I said scolding myself. Aishah would be so worried.
For Allahs sake where the hell are we going.
"Whe_rre arrre we_e going?". I asked stammering.
He stopped for a while, turned back to look at me. I quickly lowered my gaze, is he checking me out now!
He continued walking towards the swing in the garden, I followed suit like a puppet.
"for Allah sake why is he not talking" I quarreled within me.
"Sit" he said pointing to a swing.
Serously is this guy this proud?! I have never had the chance to talk to him and now that I do, hes just going to ignore my questions and command me like he owns me.
"oh what has love done to me". I face palmed myself mentally, I am getting inpatient.
I sat beside the swing he's sitting on. I was fumbling with my nails and my thought really going wild.
We sat there for 5minutes in an awkard silence.. I was getting impatient and anger was building in me, I rolled my sleeves to check my wrist watch. I shifted as I felt the cold rushing to my wrist.
"I cant take this anymore" I shouted in my brain.
"Why did you call me out here? why won't you even reply the teslim? how did you get my number? what do you want from me? I don't have all day to sit on the swing with someone who won't utter a word" I rushed my words without taking a breath.
*My phone rang*
"hello aishah,  I am so sorry. I will be right there immediately" I muttered into the phone immediately I saw the caller ID. not even letting her say a word, she must be mad at me, shes got the right to be!.
I hung up, putting the phone In my left pocket and stood up to leave.
I turned back facing him. "don't ever ever text my phone for no reasons again" I spat out angrily at his face.
*I was walking away*
"MARRY ME" he said standing up.



Note: updates is going to take a while
Hello readers so this is my first time writing. I hope you enjoyed this.. Please vote like and comment ,i need your encouragement.. Bucket of purple love for you all

No comments:

Post a Comment